Mint Labs provides advanced neuroimaging analytics tools including widely known open source & licensed tools as well as our proprietary algorithms.
FreeSurfer is "an open source software suite for processing and analyzing (human) brain MRI images". It is used on the platform for:
- Cortical segmentation
- Cortical reconstruction
ANTs (Advanced Normalization Tools) is used to compute high-dimensional mappings to capture the statistics of brain structure and function. It offers:
- Image registration
- Image segmentation
- Morphological and mathematical operations
- Structural MRI
- Bias field correction
- Thickness: DiReCT
"MRtrix3 provides a set of tools to perform various types of diffusion MRI analyses, from various forms of tractography through to next-generation group-level analyses." It is used on the platform for:
- Diffusion processing
- White matter tractography
- Constrained spherical deconvolution
"FSL is a comprehensive library of analysis tools for FMRI, MRI and DTI brain imaging data." The tools used on the platform are:
- SIENAX & SIENA
- From high-resolution, 3D, T1-weighted, non-contrast-enhanced MRI scan, Morphology tool identifies and segments brain tissue (grey matter, white matter) and multiple brain structures (atlas based).
- With no user intervention, it provides the cortical thickness volume along with a report (.csv) of the average and standard deviation of the thickness per different structure.
- From high-resolution, 3D, T1-weighted, non-contrast-enhanced MRI scan, Volumetry tool identifies and segments brain tissue (grey matter, white matter, deep brain structures) and multiple brain structures (atlas based).
- With no user intervention, it provides an automatically labeled dataset, along with report (.csv) of the absolute volumes of the different tissues and different structures.
- From diffusion MRI files (DWI), the tool estimates tensor field (DTI).
- With no user intervention, it provides a DTI map (tensors), a fractional anisotropy map (FA map), and a FA map weighted by principal direction.
- From diffusion MRI files (DWI), either DTI or HARDI sequences, it automatically estimates tensor or ODF fields.
- With no user intervention, the tool provides a 3D tractography map.
Advanced Structural Connectome
- Combining 3D, T1-weighted, and diffusion MRI files (DWI), it computes an automated cortical parcellation with 3D tractography in order to get a network description of the wiring of the brain.
- With no user intervention, the tool provides a connectome (matrix) with several connectivity measures (number fibres, average FA, average fiber length, ...)
Contact us for your own processing ideas.